5 Magical Places To Visit In India For An Unforgettable Holiday!
India is a beautiful country, and there are many places to visit in the country. From scenic beauties to culturally imbued sites, chaotic cities to serene and calming lakes; India is known for its diversity. Picking the best travel destination amongst so many great options is difficult.
But here we present you with the best 5 ‘must-visit’ placesto make your destination selecting process easy:
- Kashmir – Kashmir is one of the best places one can visit in India. The scenic beauty, along with the striking fruit orchards, will make your trip unforgettable. It is famously referred as ‘Heaven on Earth’ because of the picturesque lakes and lofty mountains. Kashmir is also one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India. From shikara boat rides to strolling in apple orchards, visitingmughal gardens to rafting in Sonmarg, there are a plethora of things that you can do while visiting Kashmir. Make sure you buy some of the beautiful handicrafts from Kashmir before ending your trip. The handicrafts and handloom products of Kashmir are world-famous.
- Leh-Ladakh – The lofty snow-capped mountains and picturesque glacial lakes makesLeh-Ladakh one of the most popular vacation destinations in India. For adventure lovers and travel buffs, the place is heaven. It has some of the highest altitude trekking trails and mountain passes. For a spiritual experience,one can visit ‘Hemis Monastery’ where you will listen to the chants and hymns of lamas. Opt for trekking in the frozen Zanskar River or a sanddune safari for an unforgettable vacation!
- Delhi – Delhi, the capital city, has many historical monuments along with beautiful bazaars and mouth-watering street food. You will see the rich past from the Mughal Era in Old Delhi. Take a walk in the narrow streets of Chandni Chowk or opt for shopping in the streets of Sarojini Nagar – there is something for everyone! Delhi also has some of the best architectural masterpieces like Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort, QutubMinar etc.
- Agra – Taj Mahal in Agra has made the city popular across the world. Agra finds a top position when it comes to the heritage sites, which is why it has become one of the most loved travel destinations in India. The magnificent Taj Mahal and alluring Fatehpur Sikri lure thousands of tourists daily. Taj Mahal depicts the timeless love between Noor Jahan and Shah Jahan. Agra is the one of the best places to visit in the winter season!
- Varanasi – Varanasi is the land of purity and spirituality. It is known as the city of ‘Moksha’. From taking a dip in the Ganges to participating in Ganges aarti, Varanasi is the ideal holiday destination.
Now that you know the best places to visit in India, it’s time to book domestic flights and explore the popular cities!