Have the best time when you travel to Joshua Tree and La Quinta!
Joshua Tree and La Quinta can be your perfect weekend destination if you are planning for a holiday within an affordable budget. Both the two towns are situated within the Riverside County territory of California. If you are heading out to these two towns, then take a look at the best things you can do here.
Best Things To Do In Joshua Tree!
Most of the things you can do in Joshua Tree includes outdoor sporting activities and games. Here are the top things to do here –
- If you have a thing for hiking, then Hidden Valley is the best option you have here. A beautiful hiking trail that is relatively easy to climb and at the top you can witness the beauty of the vast landscape and the evening sunset.
- Go for a long drive to the Keys View. Situated at a height of 5000 feet, this place is truly an amazing viewpoint. From here you can see the entire Coachella Valley, Salton Sea and the Palm Springs Valley as well. You’ll be surprised by the natural surroundings.
- One of the best things you can do in Joshua Tree is to order some really good quality hemp products. Their CBD drops and chocolates are some of the most popular products they offer. So if you are tired after a day’s of exploring and sightseeing, then Doobie Joshua Tree Dispensary is the best place you can buy some of these.
Best Things To Do In La Quinta!
Now as you head towards La Quinta, here are the top things you can do here –
- Head over to the Old Town La Quinta which is an outdoor shopping area that is designed in the 1997 California Renaissance style. The beautiful street is lined by several shops, boutiques, antique stores and eateries. Visit here in the evening and get awestruck by the amazing vibe this places gives out.
- The La Quinta Museum was opened in 2008 and since then it is a popular name in this town now. Spread over 9,000-square-foot area, the building is of Spanish colonial architecture. The galleries and exhibit areas are filled with hundreds of artifacts that tell you about local and American history.
- Another great thing to do is to visit the Doobie La Quinta dispensary and shop for some amazing hemp products. These are 100% organic and made of the best marijuana plants. Their myriad of products include hemp tinctures, edibles like chocolates and even CBD drops. Their free delivery is another great way to enjoy your products also.
So, here are the best things you can do in Joshua Tree and La Quinta. Make sure to visit Doobie Website and check out their wide range of products that they have on offer for you.